3D Visualization !
Strong Compression of 3D-data for
Integrated with Internet Explorer, Powerpoint and
VCollab - powerful multi-disciplinary CAE/CAD/CAM 3D Visualization
Among the key features and benefits of the VCollab product are:
- Multi-disciplinary CAD/CAE/CAM-Visualization
Use VCollab to present data from different CAx disciplines
VCollab provides you instant access to
of your CAx data inside your company or in communication
with your suppliers.
Use VCollab to view your CAD design and CAE results
simultaneously using ONE
- Simultaneous 3D Archiving of CAD/CAE/CAM-Data
- 3D-CAx-Presentations in the Intra/Internet, Powerpoint,
Word, ... including animation
- 3D-CAx-Design Reviews
viewer - no need to e.g. keep and maintain past versions of
your post-processors available.
Here is a list of supported
- Large 3D-Data-Sets are compressed and displayed very fast
Use VCollab to view your large 3D-data sets from CAD/CAM
without waiting for
startup and the next frame. The optimized
compressed file format of VCollab enables fast loading and
file storage requirements in the area of only percents of the
VCollab provides you fast and performant access to your huge
datasets including animation from
Culling and Level of Details/LOD-support implemented
in VCollab offers the framerates you need for visualization of large
- CAM, e.g. Delmia
- DMU where VCollab handles large data files efficiently.
Supported applications are e.g. Catia, UniGraphics, Pro/E, IDEAS,
SolidWorks, 3D StudioMax.
- Animation and Simultaneous Presentation of your 3D-data
Use VCollab to present your 3D-data sets from CAx
simultaneously and intriguing.
VCollab offers you easy to use presentation of your 3D-data
from design (Digital Mockup), calculation (CAE-results) as well as
Computer Added Manufacturing (CAM).
VCollab is integrated through a seamless plugin with
- Internet Explorer to visualize data in the intranet
for your co-workers and internet when working with your
- Powerpoint: present your inventions and results
online and offers the flexibility to react to the
feedback of your attendees instantaneously
- MS Office:Communicate your creations and findings in
Word and Excel
- Here you can find additional
benefits of VCollab